Monday, May 10, 2010

one more to go!

after this wednesday i will be AP free, for the time being! at 8:00 am on wednesday, i'll be taking my 3rd and last ap exam for english (for this year at least). YES! :)

and what's really exciting is that i'm going to start my high school fashion project after my ap exam. (i'm planning to take pics of outfits at my high school campus. there's so many amazing outfits i just have to snap a shot of 'em!) but school's going to be out in a little over a month. should start with the next school year in september? :-O

here are some outfit posts from this/last week!
(click photos to make larger)

i didn't actually wear this outfit to school, i dont have the guts to wear shorts and leggings in public. xD
cardigan - delias

shorts - abercrombie&fitch
leggings - gap

dress - store in s. korea
shirt - gap
leggings - american eagle

things i like via tumblr:

via

via

and some words to the wise:
song of the moment -
tightrope by janelle monae ft. big boi

9 comments:

maggeygrace said...

Ummm...girlll, will you PLEASE wear shorts and tights to school?? FOR ME??? hehehe. You look fabulous!! It takes one time and then you'll be hooked. I was so scared to wear shorts and tights to school...and then I did it once, and I got so many compliments!

I love that stripped tee and dress- great colors together!

I would LOVE to tell you about the friendship ball! When you email me next, I'll respond and talk ALLLL about it :)

Love,
Maggie!

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for just one more test to go! :D i can't wait.

and i really really really love your dress with the striped shirt and grey leggings. SO CUTE. :]

Anna said...

shorts + LEGGINGS = best combo! And with those adorable tights you look amazing! I don't see why you don't have the guts to wear it.
I did a post last monday about it too
http://ohyamaxoxo.blogspot.com/2010/05/fashion-forecast-calls-for.html
haha but my outfit did not look as cute as yours :)

Unknown said...

i think you look super adorable in this outfit combo:) good luck with your upcoming fashion project, pls make sure to share w us!:) glad to discover your blog:)

p.s hope you can come check out/follow me if you'd like, got a great giveaway that you'll love for sure!:)


<3
eden

www.janetteria.com said...

I really love the jumper, I'm wearing my favourite jumper too. :)

P.S. - ♥ Please don't forget to enter the leather keychains GIVEAWAY!♥ Good luck! ♥

J. said...

You look adorable! I love the shorts and tights...you should rock them at school...there's really only a little while to go!

I left an award for you at my blog...Have fun!

Catherine said...

Your outfits are so cool! And you really should wear tights and shorts, in my opinion :) you do it well!

And I'm so glad that my last AP exam is tomorrow as well - I've had three so far and they're killing me! I'm going to make cupcakes to celebrate :)

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Erin! Why wouldn't you wear the cute outfit to school! Come on, you look super cute in it! :) Hope you follow my blog ifyou like it! xoxo

Frannie said...

You look Awesome! I have no idea why you won't wear it.