Monday, April 26, 2010

happy mondee!

one of my favourite friends, anna, just started a blog, streams of consciousness, and i thought i'd share it with you! :)




she has these amazing sketches and will probably go to FIT. ;)




so be sho to check her blog out. :]

and here are some random pictures! happy monday!






i bet he’s saying/thinking "hey there babe...i know youza lookin at me via that computer screen. mmmmhhmm…”

(if you'd like to see where i got these pics, check out the links on my tumblr. sorry i'm too lazy to cite them!)

song of the moment
aloe blacc - i need a dollar

6 comments:

Benedetta M. said...

Oh thank u 4 the suggest , she looks very good! I'm going to visit her blog!
I love this cute hedgehog!!! Xoxo

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Her blog is lovely too!

♥

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll definitely have to check out your friend's blog. Her outfits are amazing!

kentamurakami said...

Ah I love her sketches :] she is so adorable.
I really like the dresses you posted! The cream one has an amazing silhouette, and the shoes with the black one are glorious!

Chicago Chic said...

I will check it out for sure! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

rachel red lips said...

your friend is so cute! i lovvvve her sketches! wish i had that talent...

also, the aristocats are my fave! touloussssse!