Monday, April 26, 2010

happy mondee!

one of my favourite friends, anna, just started a blog, streams of consciousness, and i thought i'd share it with you! :)




she has these amazing sketches and will probably go to FIT. ;)




so be sho to check her blog out. :]

and here are some random pictures! happy monday!






i bet he’s saying/thinking "hey there babe...i know youza lookin at me via that computer screen. mmmmhhmm…”

(if you'd like to see where i got these pics, check out the links on my tumblr. sorry i'm too lazy to cite them!)

song of the moment
aloe blacc - i need a dollar

6 comments:

Benedetta M. said...

Oh thank u 4 the suggest , she looks very good! I'm going to visit her blog!
I love this cute hedgehog!!! Xoxo

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Her blog is lovely too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll definitely have to check out your friend's blog. Her outfits are amazing!

kentamurakami said...

Ah I love her sketches :] she is so adorable.
I really like the dresses you posted! The cream one has an amazing silhouette, and the shoes with the black one are glorious!

Chicago Chic said...

I will check it out for sure! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

rachel red lips said...

your friend is so cute! i lovvvve her sketches! wish i had that talent...

also, the aristocats are my fave! touloussssse!