Thursday, April 29, 2010

i want a huckleberry friend...

quick post! i just have to say breakfast at tiffany's is such a good movie.

i've been listening to moon river (particularly the one by audrey hepburn) all day. :)



i wish i knew a guy that would look at me how that writer dude does. :]

and i love the passion in the last scene: (when she says "cat! cat!" it makes me laugh, cuz it has no name, and it makes me cry, cuz... it just makes me cry) :)

"you know what's wrong with you, miss whoever-you-are?
you're chicken.
you got no guts.
you're afraid to say, 'ok, life's a fact.'


people do fall in love. people do belong to each other,
because that's the only chance
anybody's got for real happiness.
"

(wow that's a long quote)

song of the moment -
moon river - audrey hepburn

2 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I need to watch that this weekend! xoxo

J. said...

One can never have enough Audrey Hepburn!