With the award, I get to share 7 things about myself (suh-weet!): so here we go!
1. My favorite cartoon guy is Snoopy (and anything Peanuts really). Snoopy rocks. I think it's self-explanatory.
2. In the future, I'd love to have my own show. I know that sounds rather vain, but I always thought it'd be cool to be the next Oprah or something like that. In middle school, my friends did say that I'd make a good Oprah..? It'd be like having a blog, but on TV and live!
3. I love the East Coast and I can't wait 'til college. I'm currently residing in Seattle and as much as I love the daily mist and inevitable smell of Starbucks and lush evergreen trees, I love the energy, the dreams, the fearless lifestyles of the East--my home. I was also extremely bugged by so many debbie-downers I've met in Washington; you might think Seattle-ites love rain since they get it all the time--I thought so, but no, they are some of the worst complainers I've ever encountered. (But there are beautiful people in Seattle too! It is a lovely place; haha). I can't wailt til I hear back from schools and find out where I'll be in a few months. :]
4. I hate when people say I'm "innocent." They think it's a nice thing, but there are few things I hate, and that is definitely one of them. I've lived through life, have cable TV and lived in the city; I watch Family Guy and like the video Jizz in My Pants.
5. I love film and in my wildest dreams I'd love to be a cinematographer or film director. I have too many favorite films to name but they include Silence of the Lambs, Life is Beautiful, Irma La Douce, and soo many more (there's a longer list on my blogger profile page).
VanessaBruno.com from Jillian Kliewer on Vimeo.
found this on CommePolly's blog!
6. I think Matthew Broderick is so adorable. I also have the hots for Jude Law, Leonardo Dicaprio (see my tumblr pic to the right ---->), Robert Downey Jr, Tom Felton, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ash Stymest, Robert Redford (in his time of course...I'm not that creepy). I actually have a hot guy list from ages ago; need to create a new one sometime...
7. I loveee music and discovering new music, but who doesn't right? I think my music taste is actually pretty hipster, but if you go to school with me, you probably know I am obviously not--or at least I don't look like one. It sometimes actually bothers me because people see me as this goody-two-shoes who probably listens to only JBiebz and TSwift (don't get me wrong; they have some fabulously catchy tunes). I guess that goes back to #4. Anyway, I love music ranging from jazz to hip hop and oldies to alternative rock, but I guess I tend to listen to more alt/indie rock. And speaking of that, here's a few tunes I've been listenin to.
Now I'd like to pass this on to 7 other bloggers!: Maggie from Lifesize Paperdoll, Estefany from Helmet Head, Catherine from Silhouette Girl, Wendan from Laundry on Sundaes, Amber from Laughing with Broken Eyes, Kenzie from Kenzie Faith, Tegan from Tegan on Toast, Kimmi of Maze of Illusion. (I realized that was 8, but why not share a lil more love).
Thank you again CommePolly! :)
Psssst. If you haven't already, I'd love to get your feedback about my blog through the poll on the left. :)