Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Weekend Me: One cardi - Two Days

gif animator


Just two more days until school starts !! I have to say, I'm a nerd for school and I'm really excited for the four AP classes I signed up for (Lit, Gov, Calc, Bio!) I will probably break down crying one night about the overwhelming workload - and then I would blog about it of course - but I'm still excited nonetheless. It always surprises me how much I learn in the long run and I'm excited to see where my knowledge leads me. Yes for school!

Besides the essential four, I'm also taking Journalism and Video Communications (our daily TV announcement-y class) so I'm super excited! Plus, half of our school is brand new and renovated! :]

And on top of that, it's senior year - i.e. the last year of high schooool! - so there's going to be lots of school spirit and fun. I just hope I'll have time and energy for it all.

Butttt (don't you like big buts?), I have a lot of college appin' to do, so your prayers will be appreciated for sure.

Heads up, I may be blogging less because as much as I love blogging - I really am on blogger all day sometimes - I have to keep my head straight with college applications and I really want to do my very best with academics! So please bear with me! I hope Class of Fashion will be up and running soon, but I'm not sure. It's really up in the air. I'll let you know once school starts! :)

Enough of my jabber, here's two outfits from the weekend! I haven't done an outfit post in agesss!

click images to enlarge










outfit details:
cardigan - street store in Myungdong, South Korea (only $10!)
dress 1 - Target
dress 2 - markets in London
shoes - cathy jean


At a restaurant, I was bored, so I started drawing with their crayons randomly and voila! I was pretty satisfied with my spontaneous doodle! :)


song of the moment -
let's bounce - chic ft. eric sermon (ending credits of rush hour 2) :) (so many good movies on TV today: music and lyrics, school of rock, and of course rush hour 2)

13 comments:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Love the color palette in the outfit with the purple skirt, very chic :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Rebecca said...

you sound so excited about school! i'm going to miss it so much :(

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

you look lovely in both dress, but what my attention is really drawn to here is your flats, they're so cute!

ching said...

goodluck with school. make new friends, you never know when they come in handy.haha

love your dress and your crayon doodle is so nice. i can't remember the last time i've held a crayon.haha

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

adorable looks :DDDD!

nap said...

Interesting ring.

Anonymous said...

the blue dress is beautiful.
oh wow a jornalism class.
i wish i had one in my school.

I'm useing a canon eos 1000d.
it's a really good camera.
:D

Joyti said...

I like the cardigan and BOTh of the ways you wore it. So cute! That little lavender skirt is adorable, as is the dress.
Good luck with school :)

Kenya said...

I loved both outfits, your blog is really nice, I'm following you
xxo

Unknown said...

i love the pockets on your second dress. you are just too cute :)

Stefanie said...

I have the grey dress! :D

Sweets and Hearts said...

ooo very pretty dresses! i like how you paired them with the cardigan and flats.

(and lol, i like doodling on restaurant tables too when there's paper tablecloths and crayons. macaroni grill! <3)

Silverbeige said...

Lovely white dress, it is nice on you!!