Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Earth laughs in flowers





Skirt and Cardigan from Papaya
Leggings from American Eagle
Necklace from Banana Republic

My dad bought me the blue, floral skirt that I'm wearing in the picture. And it's definitely one of my favorite articles of clothing. There's a layer of tulle fabric that makes the skirt a bit bouncy and poofy, which I love. And the more pictures of tulle dresses I look at, the more I realize that they are so gorgeous. Tulle makes almost any dress simply chic and fashion saavy. I hope to find a tulle dress for prom next year. :)

Chanel Haute Couture Gown (via Harper's Bazaar)

Georges Chakra Tulle Dress (Fall 2009)

Benjamin Roberts Champagne Tulle Dress (2008)

Dolce and Gabana Hand Painted Tulle Dress

The title is from Ralph Waldo Emerson's "Hamatreya"

No comments: