Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The best of times and the worst of times



Shirt from Papaya

I went out to lunch during school for my first time! I've always been to lazy to go out to eat and no one would drive me anyway. But today, a couple of my friends and I went to Panera and I got a scrumptious Italian Combo sandwich. Lunch was only 30 minutes and it was rather disastrous, but I enjoyed it all the same. I couldn't spend extra time on my math test in order to get to the parking lot fast so I definitely got at least 20% wrong. And I thought we were eating inside the Panera Restaurant so I prepared my usual Organic Valley lunch milk carton and then got embarrassed because we're just buying to-go and then leaving. Then, I couldn't get the Asiago Bagel Breakfast Sandwich. And finally, the complimentary pickle that came with the sandwich leaked through the brown bag and I spilled the pickle juice in awkward places (thankfully it didn't leave any marks). Sometimes I make myself laugh. :P

No comments: