Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Ol' SweaterThursdays

As January is coming to a close, I wore one of my favorite winter sweaters from DC today. It's not exactly a sweater since it's zip-up, but close enough right? Since Thursdays always feel like Fridays and are therefore slightly disappointing, my friend started Sweater Thursdays at our school to make Thursdays a little bit better. :)

Not only was today Sweater Thursday, but I got a B+ on my APUSH test! First test of second semester, and I received the best score yet for an APUSH test (for me of course). I even scored higher than my APUSH wizard, peer tutor friend. :)

On top of that, I saw my math teacher get pied in the face-it was Student Revenge Day today. And on top of that, my math teacher proved that 2=1; well he said there's a hidden mistake in it, but here it goes!
x = y
x2 = xy
x2 - y2 = xy - y2
(x+y) (x-y) = y (x-y)
x+y = y
2y = y
2 = 1

.
.
.
AHHH!!!! Somewhere in the process there's a surreptitious error, but this is simply mind-boggling.

Watching teachers get pied + wearing a sweater + getting a relatively high score in APUSH + crazy math stuff = a great day

No comments: