So guess what?! Erin's in the East Coast? She's excited for college? Well yah, all of those are true, but to top it off: Miranda from Little Gold Pocket Watch gifted me with a "One Lovely Blog Award" amidst six other blogs! When she told me, I think my eyes lit up and it was definitely a more-than-pleasant surprise. If you haven't visited her blog before, definitely worth it; she looks so good in her pics I wouldn't be surprised if she was a full-time model, and her photo locations are always stunning. I'm super jealous, but at least now we have something in common! Huzzah!
With this, I get to share seven nifty facts about myself:
1. I'm naturally a cat shirt collector: one's a band tee for Best Coast from Capitol Hill Block Party, another one I screen printed myself (so proud!), another says Kitty Overload with some kittays just chillin' and bein' cute.
2. I have too many boy crushes (to clarify: celebrity ones, not real life ones). Tom Felton, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Tobey MaGuire, just to name a few. While I'm at it, if you have an accent--that's not American I suppose--I will probably fall head over heels for you. And if you're a ginger, double that.
3. For that matter, I probably have too many girl crushes. Emma Watson is so fine, I can't even.
2. I secretly wish I was/am/will be the next Oprah. My goal in whatever I do is to be able to reach the masses and I think it's really inspiring how she has such a crazy history and is able to highlight other awesome personalities in the world to the world.
4. My guilty pleasure: listening to Justin Bieber and Tswift before I go to sleep. C'mon, everybody enjoys a lil meaningless catchy tune sometimes (if you worship them, don't get me wrong! you are awesome but y'know y'know, let's not fight about this) Me, plus you, imma tell you one time...why can't you seeEEee you belong with meEEee....
5. I live on Youtube. I have at least 10 playlists, most of them with 50+ songs on them each. Yeah, I kinda live there.
6. I like gettin' crafty. Drawing, scrapbooking, you name it. If I want to make something, I will spend all day working on it and I have never been not proud of a piece of work I made (except for like little sketch stuff, y'know). But seriously, I get serious.
7. Hm... I can't think of anything else so I actually want you to ask me a something (leave a question in the comments) and I'll do a post answering all yer inquiries! :)
And with the award I get to send it along to seven other bloggers but know that there are so many it's difficult for me to just choose like this. So, here are my seven picks in no particular order: